Website Content and Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise noted, the design of the Website, the Website as a whole, and all materials that are part of the Website and Services (collectively, "Content") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by MetroTradin or its subsidiaries and affiliates. You acknowledge and agree that any Content used in connection with the Website or Services, including any software accessible through the Website or Services, contains MetroTradin's proprietary and confidential information that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. This Agreement does not limit any rights that MetroTradin may have under trademark, trade secret, copyright, patent, or other laws.
No right, title, or interest in any of the information, material, or other Content of the Website or Services is granted to you under any circumstances, and MetroTradin reserves and retains all intellectual property rights in and to the Website, Services, and their Content. Linking or framing to the Website or any of its Content is prohibited without the prior written permission of MetroTradin.
Except as expressly noted herein, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, any of the Content or the Website or Services. Unauthorized use or copying (including electronic copying or downloading) of the Website, Services, and Content without MetroTradin's express written consent is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Opinions, advice, statements, testimonials, reviews, offers or other information or content made available on the Website or through our Services, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
Copyright/ DMCA Notice and Procedure
If you believe that your work was copied or posted on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us:
MetroTradin Legal Department
5000 Grand Ave, Maspeth, NY, 11378
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that content is infringing.
Your notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit MetroTradin to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit MetroTradin to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Only DMCA notices should go to the MetroTradin Copyright Agent designated above. Communications regarding other matters directed to that address or DMCA notices that do not comply with the requirements of the DMCA may be ignored.
Upon receipt of your written notification containing the information as outlined above:
- MetroTradin shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing.
- MetroTradin shall use reasonable efforts to forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Alleged Infringer").
- MetroTradin shall take reasonable steps to notify the Alleged Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.